How to reset WordPress password?
If you forgot your WordPress password, you could change your password in the following 3 ways. Reset.
- Use the Lost your password link on the WordPress login page.
- Reset password via QuickInstall
- Reset password manually via a database with phpMyAdmin
The first method is to reset the password forgetting the link
- Go to your WordPress login page.
- On the login page, click the Lost your password link.
- Enter your username or email
- Click Get New Password, and the password reset link will be emailed to you.
The second method is to reset the password via QuickInstall.
- Log in to your Cpanel page.
- Click QuickInstall in the Software / Services section.
- Click My Installs at the top of the page.
- Select the installation whose password you want to change.
- Click on Reset Password.
- Select the username whose password you want to change from the drop-down menu and set a new password.
- Click the Reset Password button.